Saturday, September 3, 2011

Trip Home

It's been forever since I've blogged!  Shame on me!  We just returned from a week long visit home.  This time we traveled a little differently.  Last Friday, Blake drove his truck & I drove the van with the girls & Buddy home.  This was a practice drive for me to see how well I would do on my own.  If it didn't go well, then I would just follow Blake back on Sunday.  If it did go well, I would stay all week & drive back alone!  Like I said, we just returned from a week long visit ;)  The drive home was fine.  Alyssa did very well.  She got a little restless about 30 minutes from our destination, but I expected worse.  Addison is always good, well, most of the time.

We had a fun-filled week with the family.  Mom rented the HUGE water slide for the week!  The kids love this thing & I do too.


Our town recently got a Chuck E. Cheese, so we went there one day & had some fun.  This was Alyssa's first time at CEC since we last went when she was 3 months old!  She liked it much better this time!
(Aug 2011)

(Oct 2010)

Slides are always fun!

Alyssa & Arabella

A trip home wouldn't be complete without Logan & Addison driving the police car to catch the bad guys!  Logan has been driving the car a bit longer than Addison, so he's MUCH better at it.  Addison finally has the pedals figured out , but not the steering part which is kind of MOST important!


Addison has been really interested in puzzles lately.  She started out with a 25 piece & is now doing 100 piece.  It's incredible to watch her learn & grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment