Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Baby Ballet Bust
We walked to the studio just in time for class to start and everyone was allowed to go inside the classroom for roll call and to take pictures, etc. Maggie was there and also Carlie from Addison's MDO class. I just knew that since she had some friends there that me leaving wasn't going to be an issue. WRONG....it was an issue. I waited in the lobby area, but in the future I'll go home and fix dinner then go back to get her. Addison cried when I left the room, but then was fine during the rest of class. I peeked through the door window several times to check on her. When class was over and everyone started leaving she began to cry again. I think it was because she didn't see me right away when the door was opened. Once we got home we talked about class and she showed me a couple of things she learned, but she doesn't want to go back next week :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment