Thursday, September 22, 2011

I DID IT...

My mom has been in town the last couple of days, so we decided to go get a pedicure.  I very much needed one.  The last time I went was for Katie's wedding the first week of August and before that was prior to Alyssa being born --- so more than a YEAR!  Today was an early release day at MDO, so my plan was to take Addison at the usual time, come back home & let Alyssa cat nap then take her to MDO while I went to get my nails done.  Honestly, when I thought of this the night before I wasn't too sure that I would follow through with it.  When we dropped Addison off we went to the nursery & I let Alyssa play for about 15 minutes.  Mom & I took her back around 10:30 to leave her for an hour or so.  I made sure Alyssa was playing & happy when I left.  After my pedicure (which was awesome), I went back to pick up the girls.  I decided to get Alyssa first since I knew she was already traumatized.  When I peeked in the room she was sitting in the rocking chair with Ms K watching a movie while other babies drank their bottles.  As soon as she saw me she had a total meltdown......it was so sad :(  Ms K said Alyssa cried off & on the whole time, but overall she was fine.  I think I'll take her back again on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment