Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day of MDO

We've been going through a lot of Kleenex since last Friday.  Addison & Alyssa both have colds, so we ended up at the doctor office this morning.  THE FIRST DAY OF MDO!  Addison was pretty excited about starting back to school.  We had her outfit picked out, nap mat washed, lunch planned, etc.  When she woke this morning her temperature was 101.  It was one of those moments where you ask 'should I take her to the doctor' or 'should I just keep treating her at home'.  Better safe than sorry...  Addison has a sinus infection & Alyssa just has a cold.  No ear infections or respiratory infections!  YAY!

Addison weighs 34lbs & is 38 inches tall.  Alyssa weighs 19.5lbs & is 28 inches tall.  

I talked to the MDO director & let her know that Alyssa won't be joining MDO until later.  Not sure how much later, but later.  We will still pay her tuition to hold her spot & will try to transition her slowly.  Maybe an hour or so a week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment