Friday, September 30, 2011

Long Sickly Week + Cute Pics Of My Girls

I'm finally feeling better and recovering from an ear infection & respiratory infection.  As an added bonus I've dropped about 5 pounds!  The coughing makes me puke & the steroids give me a nice boost of energy,  Of course, that energy usually falls in the middle of the night.  One night I was up from 12:51am - 4:12am.!

Addison had a great week at MDO.  She napped when she got home on Wednesday, but not Friday.  Quiet time only lasted about 30 minutes and I knew it was time to pick my battle, so I threw up the white flag and let her watch a movie while Alyssa finished her nap.  Which, by the way, all still take place in my loving arms!  I'm introducing her more every day to the nursery.  We've really only played in there, but now I make an effort to read books and rock her in there too.  One day soon she will be sleeping in that crib!

It was a beautiful day in Texas today and since this mommy is feeling better I took my babies outside.


Shoes courtesy of daddy!

I can't believe in the very near future she 
will be climbing this ladder and sliding on her own!


Hopefully, the weekend will be just as nice and we can make up for the slump I was in this past week!  Next week we start story time at our local library.  I signed up last year, but it just wasn't feasible with a 3 month old and a 2 1/2 year old.  Now that Alyssa is older and into books I think we will all benefit from this activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment