Friday, November 11, 2011

What's Going On?

Last weekend I took Addison with me to the nail salon.  I was planning on getting a pedicure and just getting her toenails painted.  We went on a Sunday afternoon and it was pretty busy, so I skipped the pedicure and we both only got our toenails painted.  Addison picked out our colors, pink for her and blue for me.  Luckily, I was able to convince her that blue wouldn't look good on my toes and she opted for purple!  She was so good and I look forward to many more trips to the salon with her (and eventually Alyssa).

Blake and I went out to dinner alone for the first time in almost 16 months.  We had a great time and promised to make it happen monthly!  Steak, shrimp and uninterrupted conversation at Tokyo is just what I needed and it was washed down with a glass of wine!

The girls love going to Chuck E. Cheese's!  I wish our closest one wasn't stinky and icky!


My beautiful silly girl!

"Why are my shoes squeaking every time I take a step?"

No comments:

Post a Comment