Thursday, November 3, 2011

Play Date Crafts & Naps

I left Alyssa at MDO for an hour again while I went to the store.  She cried when I left and when I picked her up.  Poor baby!  I'll be doing it again tomorrow!
Clean baby!
Maggie came over to play, so I decided to do a paint craft with the girls.  I was way more into it than they were!
Addison hasn't napped in the past 2 weeks and I had decided that she was completely done with naps.  Every day I make her go to her room for 'quiet time' and if she naps then that's great.  Today after lunch she told me she was going to get a drink of water and then to her room for 'quiet' time, but NOT to nap. About 30 minutes later I didn't hear her so I went to check and she was napping.  Ahhhhh it was a beautiful sight!  She needed some rest and I guess it finally caught up with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment