Addison said she was making sure Alyssa did her breathing treatment right!
Alyssa has no problem doing breathing treatments. Thursday, November 17, 2011
Nebulizer Overtime
I think my nebulizer may burn up this sick season! Addison is winding down with her breathing treatments and Alyssa just started hers! It's going to be a l-o-n-g winter with lots of Albuterol, hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes. Oh, and my new friend, honey. Not sure why we've never given the girls honey (I know you can't give it to babies under 1) for a cough, but yesterday I ran out to the store to pick some up for Alyssa. Why does there have to be 50 different brands of honey? Just give me honey, honey! I was a sucker for marketing and chose the honey in the bear bottle. I think it's a bear. What does a bear have to do with honey anyway? Alyssa DID NOT like the first taste, but I managed to force 1/2 teaspoon down her throat using the medicine syringe. She had a nice, long 2 hour nap (in my arms) afterwards! I think honey may come in handy for many uses in our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment