Sunday, November 13, 2011

Disney on Ice

Addison and Alyssa loved Disney on Ice!  I expected to see more of Mickey and Minnie, but they were basically just the hosts.  There was a storyline that included them as tourists throughout the show.  As they traveled from place to place different Disney characters took to the ice.  Tinkerbell, Lion King, Peter Pan, Lilo & Stitch, and Little Mermaid.  We had great seats very close to the ice rink.  Well, they were great if you didn't have to carry a 20 pound baby UP the steps a couple of times - going down the steps to our seats wasn't a problem.  
Addison enjoyed a Tinkerbell Snow Cone!
Alyssa fell asleep right after intermission and slept until I put her in car.  I'm not sure how the slightest noise wakes her at naps and bedtime, but the sounds of Disney on Ice didn't bother her!  

No comments:

Post a Comment