Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

Addison put the star on our tree this year!  Both of the girls are super excited about the Christmas tree.  When Blake plugged in the lights Alyssa kept saying 'wow' over and over.  I'll get a picture of the whole tree soon.  All of the ornaments start halfway and then go up to the top.  Nothing breakable is within reach of Trouble and More Trouble.  I can't keep them away from it.  We will probably have to wait until Christmas Eve to put out presents! 
 Our house has laminate flooring throughout, so I've always been sure to get the girls socks with grippers on the bottom.  Well, Addison has moved up a size and I can't find any with grippers now, so I made my own!  No, this wasn't my genius idea!  All you need is puffy paint and tada - you have socks with grippers!
 The annual turkey handprint craft!
Addison has told me some cute things lately that I need to include in the blog.
1)  Addison "We need to throw that white crayon away."
     Me "Why?"
     Addison "It doesn't work."
I just started laughing hysterically!  She thinks because the white crayon doesn't really show up on the white paper that it doesn't work!  Priceless!

2)  This happened while the girls were taking a bath.
      Me "Addison, stop pouring water on Alyssa's head."
      Addison "But mom, I have to water her hair so it will grow."

No comments:

Post a Comment