Buddy is back to 100%! He's eating and playing and trying to kill the mailman as usual! This dog pisses me off sometimes, but I would be very sad if he died.
After picking Buddy up from the vet on Friday I decided to swing by Chick-fil-A and get lunch for me and the girls. Oh boy, that was a mistake! I rear-ended someone on the way back home. Luckily, nobody was hurt and I didn't get a ticket. Minor damage to my van and only knocked the trailer hitch off of the 1994 pick-up truck that I hit. Friday was a crazy day! I blame it all on Blake's doctor that called in sick. Blake would have picked up Buddy and got us lunch if that hadn't happened.
Alyssa loves to get in the pantry. Since I've been baking a lot recently, the 3rd slide-out shelf has frosting, cake mix, brownie mix, cookie cutters, and mini Christmas M&M's. Those are MINI M&M's all over the floor in the below picture. We've never pulled the girls to church in the wagon, but last Sunday we decided to use it instead of the double stroller. They loved it, of course.




No comments:
Post a Comment