This week at story time the girls made a reindeer out of their feet and hands! So stinking cute! Santa will be at the Christmas party in a couple of weeks and I really hope Addison and Alyssa aren't afraid of him. Maybe we should make a few trips to the mall and walk around the Santa exhibit, so they can get used to him!
Look at my sweet girls watching Rudolph and having hot cocoa! Well, Addison had hot cocoa, Alyssa didn't like it.
Alyssa has been pretty restless the past couple of nights. Nursing has been difficult for her and her appetite for solid foods hasn't been great. I suspected she had an ear infection to go along with the nasty cold. I was right - double ear infection :( Poor thing! I had called the pedi on Tuesday to get an appointment for Wednesday, but they were booked solid and Thursday morning was the earliest we could see the doctor. It's that time of year where you may be in and out of the pedi office in 30 minutes or 2 hours. I was prepared with snacks and toys, but this jerk that was there with his son wasn't prepared for a long wait. He was already mouthing off when we got there at 10:30 (our appointment was at 10:45) about how his appointment was at 10 and he didn't understand why people were being seen before him and how if the patient is 15 minutes late they have to reschedule, but the doctor can make you wait all day. Needless to say he ended up storming out without his son being seen by the doctor and cussing in a lobby full of children. Later, the nurse told the jerks wife called and apologized! I would kill Blake if he behaved that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment