Sunday, December 4, 2011

2011 Christmas Parade

Saturday was a BIG day!  LSU was playing Georgia and the annual lighted Christmas parade was happening all in the same day - AT THE SAME TIME!  Last year, Blake didn't go to the parade because he was out of town for a wedding.  This year, he didn't go because LSU was playing!  He really missed out because we had a great time!  We got to dance when the marching band passed by, we caught candy, we waived to Mickey, and we got to see Santa.  It was another one of those times where I regret not taking my camera.  Now I have these crappy cellphone pictures and that's it :(  Oh well, better than nothing I guess.

Our nebulizer is still going strong!  Who needs air freshener when you have albuterol!  I've also started breathing treatments for the dreaded bronchitis - again!  My little rugrats are icky germ carriers and love sneezing, snotting, coughing, etc all over me!  It could be worse though!  Blake and Addison are doing okay - for now!
Mom stopped by last week for a quick visit.  They were just passing through, so she didn't stay long.

No comments:

Post a Comment