Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Pool & Chalk

It's that time of year again! The temps are already 90+, so it's hard to be outside with some kind of water activity. We picked up a new pool and some water balloons! I found this water balloon pump at the store and thought it would be awesome! I quickly realized that it's a fantastic product, but takes a little while to fill up a large quantity of water balloons. A friend told me about Balloon Bonanza and the girls told me about Bunch O' Balloons. Both of those products will fill up 120 balloons and tie them off automatically. Wow, right? Wrong. After going to several stores, I found them, but after reading the fine print decided against purchasing. They are one-time use and not worth $10. So, I'll just build up my muscles by pumping the water balloon pump!

No comments:

Post a Comment