Sunday, June 7, 2015

Dance Recital

The dance season is over for us! We finally have our Saturday mornings back and I couldn't be more excited! Here are a few pictures and videos from the BIG day. Some are from the dress rehearsal and some are from the actual recital. We won't get the professional video until next month. I can't wait to sit and watch all of the performances. It was exhausting running back and forth from the dressing room to the auditorium 50 times. I managed to see all of Addison and Alyssa's performances though. All of the girls have worked so hard for this one special day. Everyone did a great job!

These videos were made during the dress rehearsal. I uploaded them to YouTube for easier sharing. Just click each link and the video should begin to play automatically.

CLICK HERE - ADDISON - JAZZ

CLICK HERE - ALYSSA - BALLET

CLICK HERE - ADDISON - BALLET

CLICK HERE - ALYSSA - TAP

CLICK HERE - ADDISON - TAP

 Addison - Tap
Alyssa - Tap
 Addison - Ballet
 Addison - Jazz
 Alyssa - Ballet
There was a lot of 'hurry up and wait' during the day. We were warned earlier in the year how recital day would go and tried our best to be prepared. Snacks, iPads, games, etc. It all went smoothly and the girls never had a chance to get bored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment