Alyssa is 3 years 7 months old: 34.5 inches & 28lbs
Addison is 5 years 10 months old: 43 inches & 43lbs
(At 3 years 7 months old, Addison was 34.5 inches and 38lbs)
I promise I feed Alyssa! She seriously eats everything. If a food is put in front of her, she will eat it. Unless she's hasn't had a nap or is just in a bad mood. Yes, that sweet little face sometimes has a frown on it! Addison still doesn't eat a wide variety of food. Lately, she will taste a new food here & there, but I don't stress about it like I used to do. As long as what she's eating is healthy then that's all that really matters. She has carried the same foods in her lunch for the last 99 days of school. Chocolate sandwich (tortilla with Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter), cheese stick or cereal bar, fruit/veggie smoothie pouch, Fruitables juice or flavored water. Sometimes, I'll slip in some oranges, grapes, or strawberries instead of the fruit/veggie smoothie pouch. She is such a creature of habit. I'm not sure where she gets that from!

No comments:
Post a Comment