I've learned that if I'm in 3rd place in the car line then there's a slight chance I'll see Addison when she washes her hands. There's a foyer outside of her classroom with several sinks and water fountains. One day I saw her and a little boy washing their hands. Addison happened to look out the window and saw me sitting there in the car line. She was so excited! Jumping up and down and just being silly. I finally pointed my finger at her and motioned for her to get back to class!
The very next day, Alyssa went with me to pick up Addison. I had already told Alyssa that we may see Addison through the window. Sure enough, Addison came out and washed her hands. Unfortunately, she didn't look out the window and see us. Alyssa was waving and saying 'Addison, hey Addison, it's me, your sister, Alyssa'! It was hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment