Friday, February 7, 2014

100 DAYS OF KINDERGARTEN!

Addison survived. I survived. We did it! Honestly, I think the school should include parents in the 100th day of school party! We deserve a party too. I guess we will have to celebrate on our own this weekend. Earlier in the week, Addison had to count out 100 M&M's and take them to school for the party today. Each student brought a different food and they mixed them all together.
Last night, Blake and I blew up 100 balloons and put them in Addison's room while she slept. She was thrilled to wake up this morning and be surrounded by balloons!
I could've done better. I should've done better. This was as creative as I could get this morning for breakfast. Addison didn't seem to mind at all though.
ALL DONE WITH THE 100th DAY OF SCHOOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment