I don't know how, but the drive home grows longer and longer with every trip. The last time it took a solid 8 hours. We stopped at our usual places along the way to stretch our legs, eat, walk Buddy, gas, etc. I say this all the time, but I'm so happy Addison and Alyssa are great passengers! It sure makes the trip easier on me.
Papaw got caught napping when he was supposed to be watching Addison play a game on the iPad!
On our way back home we made a detour and saw these little cuties and their beautiful mama! Shame on us for not seeing each other since we moved last MAY! I'm glad that we've stayed in touch. The kids draw pictures and write letters to one another often. I need to get them to start using email. Stamps are expensive!


No comments:
Post a Comment