Saturday, October 29, 2011

MDO Halloween Party Day

Friday morning I was rushing around getting everything ready for the party at MDO when I got a phone call from the director.  She needed me to work in the nursery since the regular teacher was sick.  My original plan was to go and party with Addison's class and take a million pictures of her and Alyssa.  I agreed to keep the nursery class and sacrifice pictures!  Whew!  5 babies total (Dylan 1, Colten 1, Bryson 2, Izzy 2, Alyssa 15 months).  If I never change another diaper on a baby boy I'll be a very happy girl!

All of the babies were pretty good.  Of course, there was pushing, shoving, snatching toys away, swiping food at lunch, drinking out of random sippy cups, etc.  At nap time I put the babies in their cribs and said a prayer.  I must not have said it loud enough because only one baby went to sleep and the others let me know that a nap wasn't gonna happen!

I survived and most importantly - the babies survived!

No comments:

Post a Comment