Monday, October 3, 2011

Ballet: Week 4

This morning I asked Addison if she wanted to go to ballet today.  She replied with "I don't think so".  Okay, fine.  I told myself that I would ask again after her nap (which looked a little like this):
Can you find Addison?

Before nap time, we hit up story time at our local library.  It's an hour full of crafts, stories, singing & dancing with the babies.  Addison & Alyssa had a great time along with Maggie, Travis & Easton.





After the library it was time for lunch & naps!  I got up this morning & made homemade chicken nuggets to freeze, but left enough out in the fridge for the girls to eat at lunch.  They turned out super yummy!  I should have been making these ages ago!

Usually, while the girls nap I catch up on my trash tv.  Not today!  I didn't realize how tired I was until I woke up from MY nap!  It's been a long time since I took a nap.  After being up for a week on those steroids I'm completely drained & didn't even realize it.  Yesterday was my last pill, so I guess my body is adjusting back.

Oh, ballet... When Addison woke from her nap I asked her again if she wanted to go to ballet.  She replied "Yes, sure".  Hmmm, okay.  I knew we had to give it another shot if she said she wanted to go, so we did.  On the walk to ballet I made a deal that if she was a good girl & didn't cry she could get a special monster cupcake with a cookie from the bakery.  She was pretty excited about ballet & the cupcake.

 Addison participated in class & never once cried or misbehaved!  She did fantastic!  Week 4 was a SUCCESS!  This is what she came home with from the bakery!  A cupcake dog?

1 comment:

  1. Oh if I had a nickel for every time I bribed Avery with a cupcake. Good work, mom!

    ReplyDelete