Two of my dear friends went along to support me and I couldn't have done this without them! Once we finalized the drawing, it took about 2 hours to actually tattoo. There was probably a good hour of breaks I took too! We were there for a very long time! It hurt, y'all. It hurt a lot. And there were a few times they asked if I wanted to stop and come back another time. Hell no! If I stopped, I'd never go back! lol
Monday, November 21, 2016
Tattoo Day 10/1/16
The big day finally arrived. It couldn't have been at a worse time. My appointment was at 4pm and I debated up until 3:30pm whether or not to go. It was a struggle to pull myself together. The distraction would be welcomed and nobody would know if my tears were from Buddy or the tattoo pain!
Two of my dear friends went along to support me and I couldn't have done this without them! Once we finalized the drawing, it took about 2 hours to actually tattoo. There was probably a good hour of breaks I took too! We were there for a very long time! It hurt, y'all. It hurt a lot. And there were a few times they asked if I wanted to stop and come back another time. Hell no! If I stopped, I'd never go back! lol
Two of my dear friends went along to support me and I couldn't have done this without them! Once we finalized the drawing, it took about 2 hours to actually tattoo. There was probably a good hour of breaks I took too! We were there for a very long time! It hurt, y'all. It hurt a lot. And there were a few times they asked if I wanted to stop and come back another time. Hell no! If I stopped, I'd never go back! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment