Addison and Alyssa LOVE Kidz Bop! It's a group of 4 kids who sing todays hits, but change up the lyrics to make the songs suitable for kids! A while back the girls saw an ad on tv for the Kidz Bop tour that was going to San Antonio and Austin. They begged to go see KB in San Antonio, but I told them it was too far and we weren't going. Later, I checked on tickets and they were reasonable enough to buy 4! We met up with KJ, Candor, and Todd before the concert. It was a quick visit, but we enjoyed it!
Our first stop at ACL was the gift shop! We bought our light-up microphones and shirts then went into the bathroom to change!
Addison was a bit apprehensive in the beginning. I think she was overwhelmed by all the people and loud music. OR maybe she was starstruck! After a while she relaxed and enjoyed the concert! Alyssa had the time of her life from start to finish!
No comments:
Post a Comment