Last week, a bunch of little kindergarteners loaded a big yellow bus and headed out to a farm! Parents couldn't ride the bus, so there was a convoy of 'helicopter' parents following the bus. Yes, I was in that convoy. There was no way in hell that I was going to let my first born go off on her first field trip alone. Maybe the 100th time, but not the first! The day started out cold and windy, but warmed up in the afternoon. I'm so glad that I grabbed a jacket for myself and Addison. Some kids wore shorts and were freezing. Everyone had fun at the farm with all of the different activities! It's definitely a place that we should visit again.
Addison is on that bus!
Excited about the first bus ride!
She had to sit back and watch others on the zip line first
and then decided she would try it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment