Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Addison's Party Day

 Party Day! The party started at 1:30, but we had to be there at 1:00 for the bounce house setup. It was misting a little right before we arrived, but luckily it stopped! Everyone started showing up and the fun began! The bounce house and bubble machine were a huge hit! We also played at the playground for a bit. When it came time to sing Happy Birthday and cut the cake it was too windy for candles, so we skipped them. Addison pretended to blow them out anyway (right before she sneezed on the cake). We had a perfect day and Addison couldn't have been happier!
Addison and Mikel
This is what her face looked like when she opened the Cra-Z-loom gift! I knew the day would come when there would be a zillion little tiny rubber bands in the house, but I resisted up until now. My friend asked me if Addison had any loom sets and I told her no because I didn't want to find rubber bands all over the house. She convinced me that Addison would love it and she was right. I knew the loom bracelets were popular in school. Addison is always coming home with new bracelets from her friends. Now she gets to join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment