Friday, March 28, 2014

Extra Clothes

Both girls have an extra set of clothes in their backpacks for accidents, mud, spilled food, etc. The GOOD news is that they haven't been needed for SEVEN months. The BAD news is that Addison went to school in pants the other day, but had on SHORTS when I picked her up! First of all, thank goodness it was fairly warm out so Addison didn't look out of place in shorts. Secondly, I'm surprised the shorts still fit at the rate this girl is growing. Thirdly, I was afraid to find out why she had to change clothes. I'm relieved to report that she spilled a little of her fruit smoothie on her pants at lunch! The lesson here is to change out extra clothes as the seasons change AND as your child grows! I got lucky. I also realized that it's best to have pants as an extra change of clothes instead of shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment