Friday, August 30, 2013

Kinder News

Who's wondering how the week is going? Well, pick-up was fine yesterday. Drop-off this morning was not fine. I just don't know what to do. I emailed Addison's teacher for advice and feedback. She said that Addison cries when it's time for lunch and time for recess. My take on that means that she's having a hard time transitioning from one activity to the other. The teacher also said that during class if she sees Addison is getting upset then she asks her to help out with recycling and handing assignments out to others. It makes me feel better that the teacher recognizes Addison's emotions and tries to be proactive. She said Addison is a smart and sweet girl and with time things will improve. I sure hope so. Honestly, I can't take another week like this one. I've been so stressed and teetering on the edge of the cliff. This kindergarten shit is hard! I see all of the other kids happily bouncing out of their car and walking into school like it's nothing. I have to drag Addison out of the car and push her towards the door of school.

Little Alyssa cheered me up yesterday morning! She asked why was I sad and why was I crying and gave me a great big smile to let me know that it's going to be okay.
A little later she put on a show for me! I know, I know...I shouldn't be videoing while driving down the road. This is how accidents happen. I know. I took extra precautions and slowed down way below the speed limit and no other traffic was around. I also know that I shouldn't be letting my 3 year old listen to this music. Guess I won't be getting mom of the year. Anyway, enjoy this video!

SO HAPPY IT'S FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment