I'm not sure why I don't have FIVE Mother's Day pictures! Looks like someone dropped the ball in 2009 & 2012. Guess that's part of being a busy mom and letting things slip. Luckily, I was able to find a few pictures in the month of May for those years of us. I really need to do better of getting in pictures with them. That is a goal going forward. At least once a month I will get a picture of all of us together.
Before my first Mother's Day, I had no idea how hard awesome being a mom really was. As I watch my girls grow every year, Mother's Day is more special. Hearing the girls tell me Happy Mother's Day and that they love me is the greatest gift ever. Sometimes, it still blows my mind that I have 2 daughters. I watch them walking, talking, playing, laughing...and I think to myself 'what in the hell have I gotten myself into' 'this is a great life'! Our family is not perfect!
2008
2009
2010 (very pregnant)
2011
2012
2013



No comments:
Post a Comment