Thursday, May 23, 2013

Class of 2013

It's official, Addison is a preschool graduate!  The program was great and Addison did everything she was supposed to do.  She also did things that she wasn't supposed to do!  Like, chew on her hair and stomp on the stage while others received their diploma.  She has just started chewing on her hair in the last week.  It grosses me out and I've tried to explain to her how nasty it is!  I guess I'll either chop her hair off or keep it in a ponytail 24/7.  
If we look a little sweaty, it's because the a/c in the church wasn't working very well.  It was working, just not 100%.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! We had our "graduation" today. It went well. I'm jealous because we didn't have caps and gowns like Addison did. I guess when you leave a little small town like this and move to the posh suburbs of Richmond things are more fancy. LOL
    Glad all went well.
    Mixed emotions.....wish we could keep them home and 5 years old!

    ReplyDelete