I took the van to the tire shop and will be getting 3 new tires this morning. The tire that was flat had a screw in it and had already been patched twice. You can only patch a tire 3 times, so this would be the last patch anyway. One tire is less than 2 years old and is fine, but the others have lots of miles and are worn out.
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
One of Those Days
A flat tire was the last thing I expected to find as we were about to leave for school yesterday morning. My mornings are usually planned very carefully and something like this really throws everything off course. After thinking for a few minutes of what to do, I decided to get out the owners manual and see if this was something I wanted to tackle. Well, it wasn't meant for me to change the tire, because in front of the manual was my Honda Care card! I forgot all about the protection plan we got when we bought the van. One phone call and one hour later there was a man in my garage changing the tire. I'm so happy the flat happened at home instead of on the road somewhere with the girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment