Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Blankie

When I was packing Addison's backpack this morning, I asked her if she wanted me to put blankie in there.  She said that she wanted to carry her instead.  Well, I dropped her off at school and then as I was pulling in the driveway at home my phone rang and it was Addison's teacher.  Addison was in a panic that she lost her blankie and wanted the teacher to call me and see if I had it.  Sure enough, I looked in the backseat and there was blankie.  Addison said she was okay without it and just wanted to make sure it wasn't lost.  I told the teacher that I would bring blankie back if Addison wanted it, but now it's almost time to pick her up and I haven't gotten a call.  I guess she was too busy to worry about blankie!  

No comments:

Post a Comment