Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

Monday night I woke Addison up to go outside at midnight to see the fireworks.  When we first walked out and she saw them she was excited.  After about 2 minutes she was done and asked to go back to bed!  I didn't wake Alyssa.  I still follow the rule of 'never wake a sleeping baby' with her!

Our family had BIG changes in 2012.  We moved in May from a place we called home for 4 years to an apartment in a new town.  In September, Blake transitioned to a new office.  In October, we decided to buy a house.  In November, we closed on our new house and moved again.  I'm done with moving for a few years.  I'm very disappointed that Addison isn't in Pre-k or a MDO type program.  I never thought it would be so hard to find a place with an opening.  There are many kids that skip Pre-k and go straight to kindergarten.  It isn't the end of the world that she missed out on Pre-k, just not how I pictured things going (I repeat this daily to try and convince myself that...it's okay).  She's a smart girl and will do great when school starts this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment