Our trip to the store this morning was pretty hilarious! When we walked in, Addison saw an electric scooter/wheelchair and asked me what it was. I told her that it was for people that can't walk very well. This came back on aisle 17 to bite me in the ass. Addison saw a lady riding the scooter and said 'HEY MAMA, LOOK AT THAT LADY! SHE CAN'T WALK VERY WELL'! I thought about taking the opportunity to teach her a lesson in discretion, but instead just smiled and kept walking.
Next up we have little Alyssa. I said we needed to get toilet paper. Alyssa was very excited and said 'MAMA, WE NEED TO GET TOILET PAPER TO WIPE OUR GINA'! Why do my kids talk softly 99% of the time and then the 1% that they don't, we are in public and they are saying inappropriate things? The joys of parenthood = priceless!
Lastly, it's Addison's turn...again. While checking out the clerk asked if we found everything okay. I said yes, thank you, but Addison spoke up and told the clerk they were our of chocolate cinnamon rolls. The clerk laughed and said that she would be sure to tell her manager. Addison said 'yeah, and tell him send 2 cans to our house'!
No comments:
Post a Comment