Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Second Christmas of 2012

Our next stop was at Memaw's house.  We got to see Logan, Arabella, and Eli!  Such sweet babies and we miss them so much.  Alyssa got a little kitty with a leash and once again, Addison kept trying to take it from her!  We ended up stopping by Toys R Us on the way home Sunday morning and used Addison's Christmas money to buy her a stroller and kitty with a leash (picture is at the bottom).  All of the other gifts didn't get fought over and they shared nicely.  Just the stroller and kitty seemed to the trouble makers!

This year we started playing Dirty Santa.  It was fun and I think everyone got something they wanted/needed.  We brought a Hello Kitty Chia pet and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation DVD.  I figured one of the gifts should be something that we would really want and that was the chia pet.  We ended up with a board game and the chia pet!  There was something for everyone.  I can't wait to do it again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment