Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012

A kangaroo and Dora!  Have you ever seen such a cute duo?  We are so lucky to be blessed with these 2 little pumpkins.  Over the weekend we baked cupcakes, carved a pumpkin, and tried to stay warm!  I think it's safe to say we can pack the swimsuits up for a while.  This cold weather has me wishing for my toes to be in the sand on an exotic tropical island.  Well, I guess it doesn't have to be exotic or tropical or an island.  I'm not that picky!

Our closing is still scheduled for next week.  I think the waiting is worse than actually choosing a house!  We are so counting the days.  I usually never say never, BUT I will NEVER live in a 2nd floor apartment again.  It's exhausting to constantly tell the girls not to be too loud, not to jump, not to run, not to stomp, etc.  I can't believe we've never had any formal complaints.  The lady below us once said to try to walk softer.  Really?  She will realize very soon that we've been extremely considerate in trying to keep quiet for her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment