Well, not really the radar, but the baby monitor. Last week, I awoke to the sound of little feet walking around. I checked the monitor and Alyssa wasn't in her bed! I got up to investigate and found her standing in the hallway with her diaper (she still wears a diaper at night) in one hand and a pair of panties and shorts from the laundry basket in the other hand! She told me that she needed to put on her panties. I told her it was still nighttime, took her to potty, put diaper back on, and sent her back to bed.
This morning when she woke up and came in my room I picked her up to give her love and lay her in the bed with me. I patted her bottom as I was hugging her and to my surprise she didn't have on a diaper, but had on her pajama pants! I asked her where her diaper was and she said it was in the bathroom! She has been very independent lately and wants to use the little potty, dump in in the big potty, flush, etc all by herself. I immediately jumped up to see if there was a mess in the bathroom. No mess! I guess she knew what she was doing. Maybe it's time to stop the diapers at night. I have about 2 weeks worth left and said I wouldn't buy anymore after those are gone.

No comments:
Post a Comment