I thought I had a window of opportunity to take a few pictures of Alyssa by this pond while it was overcast. Just my luck as soon as I sat her on the bricks the sun reared it's ugly head! Alyssa is pretty sensitive to the sun, so we always have a hat and sunglasses on hand. I was just trying to get a pic without the shades!
Ever since the girls both got sick back in June, Alyssa has started waking at night wanting to come to my bed. She was doing so good and now I feel like I have a newborn again. My choices are 1) rock her to sleep and put her in the crib 2) bring her to bed with me (this guarantees that we all sleep 3) sleep training - again! I don't have a problem sleep training, but have avoided it since we live in an apartment right now and her crib is on a wall connected to the apartment behind us. But. it looks like I'll just have to be the bad neighbor that lets her baby cry at night in order to get her back on track. It'll only take a night or two, so I may go ahead and get it over with.
This book would be perfect to read at bedtime, but now that she's talking....not a good idea!
June 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment