Saturday, July 21, 2012

Alyssa's 2 Year Well-Visit

The well-visit that was scheduled for last Wednesday also turned into a sick visit.  On Tuesday, she started vomiting when she woke up and by noon had done it 4 more times!  I went to the store and got 3 flavors.  Of course, Alyssa didn't like any of them :(  The dr said that she's seeing a lot of stomach viruses right now and Alyssa hasn't vomited since Tuesday night, it was likely a 24 hour bug.
Alyssa weighs 22.6 pounds and is 31.5 inches tall!  When Addison was 2 she weighed 28 pounds and was 33 inches tall.  Alyssa is a little runt.  The dr isn't worried about her weight even though she's only in the 5th percentile for height and weight.  Her growth curve shows that she can gain weight, but when she gets sick there's a setback and she loses a few ounces to a pound.  She got one vaccine and didn't cry at all.  I couldn't believe it.  I was just waiting to pick her up and console her, but she was totally fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment