Friday, June 15, 2012

Park Day

Our house has been fever-free since Monday morning!  Thank goodness!  The girls now have a nasty cough, but that's eat.  They are eating and playing and I couldn't be happier.  We are still going the inhalers, but all other meds are finished.
For a minute I thought we were at the Honda dealership instead of the park.  There were more minivans, but these 3 just happened to be parked by each other!
Last night we were eating dinner and Blake told Alyssa that he missed her.  She smiled and said 'I missed you too, dada'!  It was so sweet!  I wanted in on the love too, so I told her that I loved her and she said 'I love you too, mama'.  It melted my heart.  Addison always tells us that she loves and missed us, but Alyssa has just started.

No comments:

Post a Comment