Friday, June 8, 2012

3 Day Summary of Sickness

I've got 2 sick little girls on my hands :(  We've been fighting coughing and fever since Wednesday!  It started that morning with Addison crawling in our bed at 4am then when Alyssa woke she had a fever too.  These pictures sum up our last few days!
I checked their ears with my handy dandy ear checker and Addison was clear, but Alyssa registered a 5 in her left ear.  The same ear that was infected in April.  I found a pediatrician about 5 minutes from our house and was able to get the girls an appointment Thursday morning.  The pedi was wonderful and took her time with the girls.  Alyssa has croup and a virus.  Addison only has a virus.  We got steroids, inhaler, and cough/decongestant medicine.  Not much can be done, so we have to just wait this thing out.
Pallet Party!
This is how we roll on a Thursday night at 12:30am.  Dora, popsicles, and waffles!  I was more than happy to be up with them if they were ready to eat something.  
Friday hasn't been much better.  The fever seems to be slowly fading away.  Both girls have been running 99-101 today, but the past 2 days it was 102-104 consistently.  Today there's a lot of coughing and whining.  Hope these girls don't get too comfortable in my bed!  Once they feel better I will show them no mercy and put them back in their room!

No comments:

Post a Comment