Friday, January 13, 2012

MDO, Cupcakes, & Molars

Alyssa is getting her bottom first year molars right now & she's having a really hard time.  I've been doing everything I can to give her some relief.  She has a total of 8 teeth right now, not including the molars.

I've been saying since September that Alyssa would be ready for MDO full-time this month & guess what?  She IS!  This week she has stayed all day, both days!  So exciting for us all!  She isn't napping very well, but that doesn't surprise me since Addison didn't either.  As long as I can get her to nap for a bit when she comes home, it's fine with me.

Here are a few pictures from our cupcake baking this week.  Watch out Betty Crocker!
 Don't let the picture fool you into thinking our 
cupcake baking was like this the whole time!
 Silly cupcakes!
 She will be making her own breakfast before much longer!  I've already taught her how to turn on the tv and put the channel on cartoons, if I'm not out of bed yet!
 I was pretty nervous about letting her hold 
the mixer, but she did a great job!
 Concentrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment