We had a busy day with playing outside, arts & crafts, Chick-fil-A for dinner, cartoons, story time! Never a dull moment here! I even managed to get some laundry done. Alyssa hangs on my leg 95% of the time, so getting any chores completed is challenging. I don't remember Addison being this clingy, but I'm CERTAIN she was :)
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Girl's Night In
Girl's Night takes on a new meaning when you have two daughters! B went out of town to celebrate with his sister & future brother-in-law for their bachelor/bachelorette party, so I stayed behind to party with Alyssa & Addison. There will be times like this when only one of us can go places. That's just the way it is since I won't let anyone keep the girls we don't have anyone to watch the girls. Once they are older I *may* not have such an issue letting go, but for now I'll happily stay with them & enjoy every second!
We had a busy day with playing outside, arts & crafts, Chick-fil-A for dinner, cartoons, story time! Never a dull moment here! I even managed to get some laundry done. Alyssa hangs on my leg 95% of the time, so getting any chores completed is challenging. I don't remember Addison being this clingy, but I'm CERTAIN she was :)
We had a busy day with playing outside, arts & crafts, Chick-fil-A for dinner, cartoons, story time! Never a dull moment here! I even managed to get some laundry done. Alyssa hangs on my leg 95% of the time, so getting any chores completed is challenging. I don't remember Addison being this clingy, but I'm CERTAIN she was :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment