Monday, October 12, 2015

Perfect Eyes

I'm giving myself a huge pat on the back today! For the first time in 5 years I drove without Blake to downtown! If you've never been to Houston and driven during rush hour, then you won't understand how big of a deal this is! I already avoid all of the major freeways and will do without something before getting on them. Yesterday, we made a trial run and my fears were all calmed. From the time we started going to Texas Children's 5 years ago, there has been major road construction all around that area. It made it difficult to navigate to the parking garage and seemed like each time we went there was a different route. Well, hallelujah, ALL road construction was gone yesterday and it was easy peasy! Traffic wasn't too bad either.

Alyssa's eyes are perfect and she never has to go back to TCH unless there's a problem specifically with her coloboma! From now on she can see any ophthalmologist.
Alyssa's first visit at 3 weeks old
Alyssa's last visit at 5 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment