Monday, December 22, 2014

Road Trip Time

On Friday, Addison got out of school early. One of her classmates was having a birthday party right after at 11am. Since I was busy packing, we hadn't planned to attend the party. She really wanted to go, so I took a deep breath and let a friend pick Addison up from school and take her to the party....without me. This was a pretty big deal and I'm happy to report that we both survived! I knew Addison was in good hands, but it was a struggle to let her go alone.

When she got home from the party, we started our journey to Louisiana. First stop was Papaw's house to drop of Buddy! Next up was the tunnel! We always look forward to the tunnel! Doesn't everyone look forward to the tunnel when traveling that way? Finally a pic of Blake driving in the wee hours of the morning! Almost to our destination!

No comments:

Post a Comment