Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Day 1 & 2 of First Grade

I'm thrilled to say that Addison loves 1st grade! She got in the van after school on the first day and when I asked how her day was she said 'Great! No wait, it was great great! It was better than great!' She was so excited to tell me about 1st grade and was sure to tell me that she didn't even cry! Day 2 was pretty much the same...AWESOME!
Our sweet dental hygienist gave us a Frozen bow at our last appointment. She quickly realized that one wasn't going to work! Here is the newest one that she mailed to us!
I always make the girls hold hands in parking lots, but this morning I noticed they were holding hands walking up to the school on the sidewalk. It's the little things that melts my heart!
My friend, Alyssa, took this picture on the first day.
My daughter, Alyssa, took this picture on the second day.

No comments:

Post a Comment