Thursday, December 19, 2013

Alyssa's Christmas Program

Alyssa's Christmas program was this week and she did great! I had bought her a cute little dress to wear from a consignment shop last week, but it ended up being too big. Luckily, I've held on to quite a few of Addison's clothes! But, different seasons and different sizes means I can't always use the hand-me-downs! Addison wore this same dress in December 2010 when she was 2 1/2 years old (dress is a 3T). I tried it on tiny Alyssa (3 1/2 years old) and it fit good enough to wear. I think next Christmas she will really fit it. For kicks, I should see if Alyssa can still fit her 6-9 month matching dress!
As we were heading out the door to the program, I almost grabbed my camera. Then decided not too. Big mistake...HUGE! My phone didn't like the lighting at ALL in the church. The videos turned out okay, but no still pictures. Oh well, lesson learned!

The links below will open each video:
CLICK HERE to see Alyssa practicing her song
CLICK HERE to see Alyssa walking on the stage
CLICK HERE to see Alyssa singing


No comments:

Post a Comment