I found an indoor play place last week and took the girls there to play. It was nice and cool and they had a blast! You just have to be sure and check the calendar available online to see if any parties or field trips are scheduled. We went on a morning where it was pretty quiet and only about 20 kids were there. This place has a little cafe where they serve a variety of coffees, sandwiches, snacks, etc. Most parents sat at tables chatting or on their phone, laptop, or tablet. Me? I was busy climbing rope ladders, crawling through tunnels that were too small for me and sliding down scary slides. There is 'security' in place like they have at Chuck E Cheese's where everyone gets stamped on the arm and to get out they shine the black light to verify kids and adults numbers match. We are having a play date here this week with a little girl from Addison's preschool class! I don't know if I'm more excited for Addison to get to play with her friend or for me to get some adult face-to-face conversation!





No comments:
Post a Comment