Thursday, June 13, 2013

Spray Park

It seems like I'm the only mom at the spray park that wears a bathing suit and plays with the kids.  Seriously, it's too hot to sit on a bench and watch the kids have fun!  I love getting in the water with them.  If they want me to play, I'm there.  If they are off playing on their own, I'll be sitting in a puddle or standing in the way of a sprayer...looking staying cool!  Around 10:30 more folks usually start to arrive and the park gets a little rowdy for my girls liking.  At first I thought they were socially awkward.  Then I realized my kids aren't socially awkward.  It's all the kids running around acting like a bird out of a cage for the first time.  My girls are just standing there checking out the free show!

No comments:

Post a Comment