(If the video below isn't clickable, go the the link at the bottom of email and click 'Living Minivan Dream' to go directly to blog and watch it there)
After Addison fell asleep on the eve of her birthday, we blew up balloons and put them in her room. She was so excited to wake up surrounded by balloons!
We had chocolate chip pancakes with sprinkles for her birthday breakfast.
After breakfast, Addison went to school with cupcakes to celebrate her special day. She had a great party and got to pick a prize from her teacher's birthday prize box. She even asked the teacher if she could get a prize for Alyssa.
Addison had her well-visit the day after her birthday. She weighs 38 pounds and is 42 inches tall (50th percentile for both). The visit was pretty quick. The pedi checked her out physically and then talked to her about different things to gauge her speech, listening skills, eye contact, etc. The girls each got a sticker and then we celebrated with a Happy Meal!
All About Addison:
She's brilliant
She's beautiful
She rarely naps
She barely eats
She's sweet
She's strong-willed
She's very imaginative
I was never told that every year I would be an emotional mess as her birthday approached. It isn't getting better, it's getting worse. I could go on and on, but the bottom line is....our baby is FIVE!



Thanks for making me cry with the video! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a good Mommy! I want to be just like you when I grow up. SERIOUSLY!
ReplyDelete