Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Closing

The big day finally arrived!  It was seriously the LONGEST 30 days of my life.  I was super nervous about taking the girls with us to the closing and prepared the best I could with snacks and new toys.  Once we got there all of my fears were wiped away.  The conference room we signed papers in was connected to a playroom that had a large window so the girls could see us and we could see them.  The staff made the process so easy.  They played with the girls the whole time.  They watched a movie, baked cookies, colored, and played.  It was GREAT!

The previous homeowner passed away back in May and the daughter was in charge of selling the house.  We met her at the closing and she was very nice.  She lives down the street and gave us her number to call anytime.  I look forward to getting settled in the new house and inviting her over for a visit.  She mentioned how her mom would love to have seen the girls running and playing in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment